The Valuation 50 portfolio is a long strategy comprised of approximately 50 U.S. traded large cap equity securities believed to offer superior total returns over long-term investment horizons. The equity securities have attractive valuations and are selected to provide broad economic sector exposure.
- Valuation 50 Factsheet
- Valuation 50 Quarterly Report
- Valuation 50 Zephyr Analysis vs S&P 500
- Valuation 50 Zephyr Analysis vs R1000 Value
The Valuation Dividend portfolio is a long strategy composed of approximately 25 to 35 U.S. traded large cap equity securities. It is designed to provide capital appreciation, income, and superior total returns over long-term investment horizons. In selecting the equity securities, the strategy seeks companies with attractive valuations and sustainable dividends, while also attempting to diversify the portfolio across the economic sectors.
- Valuation Dividend Factsheet
- Valuation Dividend Quarterly Report
- Valuation Dividend Zephyr Analysis vs R1000 Value
- Valuation Dividend Zephyr Analysis vs VYM Dividend ETF