Valuation Driven™ investing begins and ends with calculating the intrinsic value of every stock in a benchmark against which a portfolio is constructed, and comparing those values against traded prices.
All of Applied Finance’s portfolios are Valuation Driven™, which differs significantly from traditional “value” approaches that rely on noisy accounting data and cheapness multiples.
Leverage Applied Finance world class research to:
- Gain market intelligence.
- Stand out as an advisor and attract new clients.
- Enhance interactions and communication with existing clients.
- Have deeper understanding and insight into the Applied Finance portfolio construction process.
Topic: Balancing Long-Term Wealth Creation & Tracking Error
Speaker: Derek Bergen, CFA – Partner and Quantitative Analyst
When: May 28th, 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Why Join: Study the excess returns associated with portfolios constructed on the valuation expertise of Applied Finance.
Topic: Strategy Review: Valuation 50 and Valuation Dividend Stock Selection Process
Speaker: Jun Wang, MBA, CFA – Partner and PM/Analyst
When: June 2th, 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Why Join: Get in-depth look at the “ how and why” stocks are added or sold from the Valuation 50 and Dividend strategies.
Topic: Deconstructing Value Investing (Please email email@example.com if you would like to join)
Speaker: Rafael Resendes – Founding Partner and CIO
When: June 11th , 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Why Join: Understand when value investing fails.
An important, but unstudied issue for practitioners and academics to understand is:
• Do cheapness strategies independently generate excess returns? Or
• Are cheapness strategies simply correlated to intrinsic value, which generate excess returns?
Drawing from over 20 million real time valuations performed by Applied Finance since 1995, we explore this issue in depth.